It is hoped that the budget briefs will be a useful tool in providing universal access to information and increasing transparency of existing public instruments used for budgeting, planning and social policies.
The Budget Briefs aim to facilitate public understanding of the tools used for planning, budgeting and resource allocation in Mozambique. The series tries to make this information more user friendly and accessible to the reader.
- EDUCATION SECTOR [PDF|751KB]
- SOCIAL WELLFARE SECTOR [PDF|1481KB]
- HEALTH SECTOR [PDF|460KB]
- HEALTH SECTOR - EQUITY SPECIAL [PDF|527KB]
- EDUCATION SECTOR [PDF|436KB]
- SOCIAL WELLFARE SECTOR [PDF|473KB]
- HEALTH SECTOR [PDF|421KB]
- WATER AND SANITATION SECTOR [PDF|379KB]